'And then they reach String Theory which itself splices off into Twine of the Times and after they've completed those they...go.....off........into.............'
But by then the guard had started to walk away.
'I've got a plan I could let you see if you think you might be interested?' Captain Bill called out after him. 'It's got a little damaged in transit but if you ignore the staple holes....'
But the guard had disappeared around the corner of a building.
'Hopeless!' Captain Bill muttered. 'Absolutely hopeless!'
'Going well?' Cyril asked.
Captain Bill over toward Cyril.
'Oh, you've got off the ship then?' he observed.
'Thought I'd have a look around,' Cyril explained. 'Take in the sights.'
'And anything else that isn't nailed down,' Captain Bill suggested.
'You wound!' Cyril replied.
'I see you've already got yourself a costume?'
'This?' Cyril replied. 'Brought it with me. Never easy getting a proper fitting on a film set.'
'You'd know about that I suppose?' Captain Bill asked.
'Life is a road with many paths,' Cyril replied, 'and when you're my size it's entirely possible to go down several at a time. Besides I've always thought good tailoring says a certain something about a person.'
And with that Cyril wandered off toward King Otto's castle.
'..................................................Can it get any worse?' Captain Bill wondered to himself.
'Capitaine Bile!' A voice called out from nearby.

Comments