Skip to main content

Full speed for home!


Morning all, Captain Bill here, Penguin free, steering 'Not North' and heading for home!

I've carefully checked our position and am pleased to report that we're 'somewhere'. So with a fair wind and a good slice of luck, hopefully we'll be back by the weekend.

I have to say that I think the crew did pretty well during our last adventure. Not to make too much of things but careful crew management and firm leadership once again played their part. Some things can be taught in Captain School, others can't!

So, I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to getting home and making a real start on the Rope Museum summer season. I am now taking block bookings and those of you planning school trips should drop me a line asap - I'm anticipating having to limit places due to demand.

Take care, happy sailing,

Captain Bill


Weather forecast: sea's a bit choppy; clouds softness factor 4; seaweed slightly damp.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha, bon voyage!