Skip to main content

Taking my new chum on a tour


You've missed him; he's back!

And he's got a new chum to play with!

Iiiiiiiittttttttt'ssssssssss CYRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Morning fans, how we all doing then? I see that once again we have returned to one of my favourite places and speaking as someone who can be in several places at the same time, can I just say how pleased I am to be back. Now as you may know, I have a new chum. Let's be honest, we've never spent a lot of time together in the past, but now all that can change. Me and Old Billie Eyepatch can look forward to a series of heartwarming adventures and cake. I've decided that we should start off at the 'Captain's Cocktail Lounge' - just one of several places that I've not been banned from... well not recently anyway. Can you believe it: he's never been in! Well all that is about to change. Now I've promised him that it will be just a quick once around, no loitering and certainly we won't be stopping for 2 very large pre-ordered cocktails and a bucket of nibbles... that wouldn't be proper.

Right on we go (do drop by if you're around, I can't see us being out before Sunday).
Have fun,

Captain Cyril of the High Seas KCMG and Sunglasses.

Comments