Skip to main content

A tight situation


Morning all, Bill here, I'm dropping the title for a while. I think I remember something from Captain School about not using it if the ship is under a certain size. If anybody out there can have a look in the book and let me know I'd be very grateful. I think it comes just after the chapter on how to tell Port from Starboliarboliboard.

So here we all are... sitting very close together. The main problem a the moment is trying to navigate. I feel a bit lost; well actually very lost without me knitted compass. There are various temporary options. Dangling a bit of iron over Annie's horns; dangling Annie over a bit of iron; dangling Cyril from the mast. I admit the last one won't help with navigation but it might raise crew morale a notch or two. I suppose in the end we'll just have to hope that my keen sense of direction sees us through.

Right, on we go.

Bill

Comments

There is a lot to be said for raising morale..
Cindy and Mindy said…
I have been a follower for a while now, but I have to tell you, I always enjoy reading your posts. Always very entertaining!