Skip to main content

Trying not to think about the things that you're not supposed to be thinking about


Helllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo,

Annie here,

I'm trying not think about leaving my Penguin chums, which is pretty difficult. I've tried to think about other things... chocolate lamp posts* and trifles that can fly but I'm still not finding it very easy. Norma (my best friend) says that it's OK if I want to spend the next few days in bed, to help me get over it... like I need her permission!

Also my chum Cyril has left a present for me in my hammock. But he's left instructions that I'm not to open it for a day or two and that I'm legally responsible for all the consequentials.

That's fine by me, mainly because I haven't got a clue what that means!

Well I'm just going to lay here for a bit longer... I may count my legs again... I had 17 yesterday...

Bye,

Annie
*Obviously I mean very good quality dark chocolate... milk chocolate just wouldn't work at all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
aw, poor annie x

*passes annie very generous slice of breakfast carrot cake*