Skip to main content

My day off


Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (don't forget that fresh summer 'o's are now available in your local grocery store)!

It's Annie here. I have to say that I'm really enjoying this regatta rowing up and down thing. As you may know, on Saturday we had a race against... somebody else, forget who? Well it went so well that the other team decided to stop for a swim half way through! I liked the idea of this but Norma (my best friend) said that I should stay in our boat so I did... and then we won!!! Frankly that's more excitment than most people could stand and I was a bit worried that my horns might fall off... but they didn't.

Anyway we spent all of yesterday doing more rowing so that we get even better at it and so Bertha and Norma have decided that we can all have a day off. So Geraldine and I are going for a walk. Well I'm going for a walk and Geraldine is going for a carry. I think this is because she has short legs and big feet (bit of a design fault if you ask me). There are lots of nice meadows around here and plenty of flowers to nibble, so I've not bothered to pack a lunch.

Well do have a nice day, perhaps you could learn to play the banjo or something like that?

Annie + Geraldine

Comments

Anonymous said…
may i just say, annie, that you are wearing the most excellent hat today! it's quite lovely :)