Skip to main content

Through to the final!


Hello everyone, Norma here, sorry for being a little late in doing my blog today but there's so much going on!

The biggest thing of course is that we're through to the final of King Otto's Regatta. That means we only have to win one more race and we get our lovely ship back. We don't know who we're going to be racing yet but I'm sure that with all the hard work we're doing we can win!

And what a lot of hard work it is! Bertha and I have decided that we need to go all out to get ourselves as fit as we can. That means no more cakes until AFTER '3rd dinner'! At least not the really fattening ones - small bite sized cakes are still allowed.

Add to that our intensive rowing training and I think we can have a great team.

Well I must get on, I don't want to be letting the side down.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Norma

Comments