Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Just being myself!


knitting,penguins,cow,cow island,cartoon,illustration,humor,funny,Annie,Bertha,Geraldine






Afternoon all, Bertha here, sorry I'm a bit later than normal.

Now can we get one thing straight! It was just a LITTLE jog!

Only it seems as if calves are expected to just lay around in fields all day!

And their hooves were perfectly OK. A paddle in a little sea water would have sorted out any problems.

Anyway, I know when I'm not needed, so I've left them to it...and a good thing that I did! Annie seems to have covered the entire Island in knitting or what's left of it!

So I'm giving her a hoof to get it all into a big ball and she can take it back to the Shrimps.

Right on we go....have productive afternoons and remember to sit up straight!

Bertha

3 comments:

Reese said...

great blog! Really like the concept. Took me a minute to understand why sheep were listed as dislikes, but I get it!

Steven Allender said...

All sheep are pirates...well known fact!

Reese said...

Indeed! That is good to know. I will be more wary of them in the future