Skip to main content

new knitted thing!


Helloooooooooooooooooooooo! Annie here,

Now I don't usually do the blog thing on a Saturday. Normally, my best friend Norma does it....but she's not here! I don't know why she...perhaps her nose is tired? That happens to me sometimes and I have to go to the nose clinic....or did I just dream that? I like dreams....sometimes I find it quite difficult to tell the diffrence between dreams and the thing that happens when you're not dreaming. But Norma said that as long as I remember that the non dreaming bit has a Penguin in it, I should be pretty safe.

I like Norma!

Still, the fact that I get to do the blog today is rather fortuatousamous, because I can let you know that the Shrimps have finished their knitting project!

And it's a winner!

Actually I'm so excited about it* that I'm not going to tell you what it is....until later in the week...this will build tension.

I like building tension because you only need a small hammer and little nails....


.......



...........sorry, forgot you were there for a minute.

Right on we go! See you soon!

Annie

*97.5775747362675586957473728385848%

Comments

T.Allen said…
Hahaha, this illustration is wonderful, thanks for sharing!