Skip to main content

busy sweeping up!


Morning everybody! Welcome back!

Well I have to say that we've all been extra busy over the last few days. As you can see I've been sweeping up some of the fallen leaves and Annie has allowed me to borrow Geraldine, so she has been helping by dusting a few of them. Annie herself has been working on a new idea and there'll be more about that on Monday. All I can say now is that if it works this sweeping could all be a thing of the past!

Bertha is doing some work on the library and the lads are generally clearing up although this is a very good time of year for Horace, what with it being so miserable, so he may stop to write some poetry.

I do hope that you all had a good week! Look forward to hearing about everything that you've been up to.

Take care!

Norma

Comments

Anonymous said…
hurrah, we missed you :) and those leaves are looking just lovely!