Skip to main content

Giving things away!


It's Thursday!......You've missed him! But now he's here!

Iiiiittttttttttt'sssssssssssssssssssss Cyrillllllllll!!!!!!!!!


Morning fans! I've just realised....over the summer...I've become even more handsome! Really! I mean, would I lie to you?

But enough of me....and there is plenty! You could all cuddle a bit and there'd still be spaces!

Now as you know, Ms Camille and her co workers are leaving us and I think it's my duty to send them on their way with a small offering. So 2 cases of my finest 'slurp the difference' Chateau Cyril '94 Meadow Grass Premier Cru. Light, crisp, soft of the nose and best drunk before the pink elephants arrive. If you'd like to try some, just message me, with your bank details and a copy of your passport and I'll get back to you...eventually!

And now...onward! My public awaits!

Sir Cyril of the Vine

Comments