Skip to main content

It's all happening!


Morning, Norma here.....I can't remember the last time I did a blog on a Tuesday! I should just start by saying how much I enjoyed the party on Saturday. Such an interesting idea....to not have any wine!!!! Anyway,you've got me today because Horace was out walking this morning and he spotted the balloon coming back to pick up Ms Camille and the Calves.

So everybody has gone into a bit of a panic!

Apart from Bertha who has put herself in charge of the Ballooniport. I'm sure she'll tell you more about that on Wednesday.

Ms Camille and the Students have gone off to pack and have one last look around the Rope Museum....not sure where the others are?

Well, I must get on...so much to do!

I hope you all have a nice day...try not to do too much work and find time to eat chocolate.

Hugs

Norma

Comments

I haven't done any work today. Not eaten chocolate, but I had cake... does that count?