Skip to main content

it's me my lovelies!


You've missed him! You've wondered where he was! You've probably not felt complete without him!

But now he's back!

Iiiiiiiiiiittttttt'ssssssssssssss CYRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!


Bonjour, mon petite truffles!

How are you? Is that a new top you're wearing? Cyril notices these things you know! But now more about me...

Am I now even better looking? Silly question! I have, by a process of no work and extra eating, added yet more cuddles to my magnificent form. It's the hotel life you know, some of us (and given my size I'm often mistaken for an 'us') are just born to be pampered. By the way for those of you staying in a hotel here are a few Cyril tips.

1. Always get a room close to the kitchen or preferably in it!

2. Make sure you get a very large bed..by the pool!

3. After arriving contact the hotels food suppliers and order twice what they normally have. To save confusion this is best done using hotel note paper and the manager's signature.

Well that's all from me, I must away, I'm off to see a very large person...but more about that later on!

Toodle Pip!

Cyril (your chum or your money back*)


*offer not guaranteed

Comments

baahar said…
*lol* at " .. given my size I'm often mistaken for an 'us' "

Love the tips as well :)