Skip to main content

fully restored


Morning all, Captain Bill here, fully in command and knitted compass at the ready. I'm pleased to report that little Annie's included a free upgrade and has added an extra 'Not North' onto the back of it just for emergencies!

Well I think it's only right for me to say that things have turned out pretty much as I expected. Norman has been found and it only remains for us to get the Pickled Heifer off the rocks and then we can set sail.

Now it would be very easy for me to stampede in with a solution to that problem but part of being a first class Captain is allowing the crew to find their own solutions....so I'm leaving it to them! I believe Bertha and Norma have already put their horns together, so lets see what they come up with!

Right, duty calls!

Captain Bill

Comments