Skip to main content

looking after norman


Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (I found a spare box of 'o's in my cabin, sometimes life has these little surprises!)

Annie person here....we seem to be doing the sailing thing again...ho hum!

Now Norma (my best friend) has asked me to look after Mr Norman, so you join us halfway through a game of deck 'Shove Geraldine'....this is a spin off from my earlier game of deck 'Shove Mr Norman' which failed to take off for what Captain Eyepatch has described as 'very obvious reasons'.

I am currently describing Captain Eyepatch as 'bitten on the tail'.

I'm quite pleased with the way this second game is going and might consider some sort of offer for a global franchise deal...possibly in exchange for some trifle or a nice set of hoof mittens as it seems to be getting cold.

Right, must go, it's my turn.......have fun whatever you're doing...what are you doing by the way? I suppose you can't be that busy because you have time to read this!

Annie

Comments