Skip to main content

Christmas as a business opportunity


You've missed him! (no you have), He's back with a Yo Ho Ho!

Iiittttttttttt'ssssssssss CYRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!



Morning my little chumlettes, Tis the season to be full of Christmas Pud!

Have you missed me? Silly question! You'll note I've notched up on the handsomeness...and it's all just for you!

Now, as you're no doubt aware, even a most succesful product can sometimes do with a bit of rebranding. So I'd like to be the first to invite you to 'Cyril's Christmas Fair'! Come along, buy, sell, just leave some money or a cake, you're all welcome!

To save confusion, best to deal with yours truly only. You'll find me around the back of the castle and possibly down the sides at the same time, I tend to get around a bit...actually I tend to get a bit rounder with every passing day!

Take care and remember, if you can't get here you can always put a prezzie in the post, there's still time!

Your Pal

Cyril

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi,

Good one on Christmas as a business opportunity.If you are interested in developing a home based business then http://debtfreeliving.ilovesuccess.net can help you. They provide a Top Rate ethical home-based business that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home.

Thanks,
Camilynn