Skip to main content

Growing Music


You love him! You've missed him! But now he's back with even more for you to cuddle....

IIIIIITTTTT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CYRILLLLLLLLL!



Morning mon petite chumlettes,

I stand before you today (and quite possibly to the sides as well) in my role as Squire Cyril of the Vine. Yes, the little green shoots of nibbleness have once more put forth their Spring leaves and started the slow and steady climb up my poles! (I'll do the jokes)

Now it's been known for some time, there's no point in trying to keep it quiet, that the old grass vines respond well to a little musical encouragement. So to help them along I've been playing a few bars (and I've plenty of experience of bars).

For those of you with your own vines, here's my top tips...

1. For a good strong red it's got to be jazz funk with a bit of blues for a fuller rounder flavour (much like myself).

2. Light bubbly whites like a splodge of swing and the odd classical number. But for a drier crisper white put on the serious stuff and bung a load of cotton wool in the ear 'oles.

Right, once more around the fields and then it will be time for a nibble (steady now!)

Hugs and the like

Your old pal

Cyril


Has this post been useful to you? Remember Cyril values your replies and reads each and every comment.

Comments

Giftbearer said…
I'm not sure I understand it, but it's cute!
Tina Mammoser said…
Ah Cyril dahling, what would you recommend for a cheeky springtime rose (pink)?