Skip to main content

Hitting things for stress relief


Morning all, Bertha here!

It's been a while since I've done any sculpture but for some reason I find that at the moment I have a strong desire TO HIT THINGS!

So I thought that I'd come and do a bit of creative work.

It seems to be helping.

And let's face it, there's going to be plenty of time TO HIT THINGS in the coming months because without a properly appointed captain we can't actually sail the Pickled Heifer, it's just not allowed.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EX-CAPTAIN BILL!

Sorry, I do get a bit shouty about these things but I don't believe in keeping quiet for the sake of it.

Right I think I'll just do a little bit more finishing off on this piece and then move onto the next 5 ton block.

Thank you so much for your attention...do have a nice day!

Bertha

Comments

Anonymous said…
i'm very happy to see that bertha is a responsible artiste and is wearing her safety goggles!