Skip to main content

Inflation report


Hello everyone, Norma here!

Seems a bit odd to be blogging on a Monday, but as everyone else is busy I said I'd do it.

Well the good news is that operation 'fill the balloon' (a bit literal but needs must) seems to be proceeding. With a bit of luck we'll be able to get going by tomorrow.

I can also report that Bertha has found several hoof sized holes in the top of the balloon which may have been how the air was escaping in the first place. Bertha has promised to stay in the basket once we're back up in the air!

I think it's a bit of a shame that we're not going to be able to spend a bit more time with George. He's a nice man and I think that having other people around would do him some good for a while. But we must be getting on, Camille and her little students will be wondering where we've got to!

Anyway, I do hope that you're having a nice time and remember, if you want it to be a good day, it's mainly up to you!

Take care

Norma

Comments