Skip to main content

Not what I expected!


Morning all! Do try to sit up straight when you're reading this.

I thought that being a lookout on a balloon would be the same as on a ship.

Wrong!

For a start off you can't see much more than the rest of the crew because the balloon gets in the way.

Also you can't see much of the crew, which is reducing my shouting opportunities no end!

But there are some positive points.

You don't actually have to sit in the basket because the balloon supports you, so I'm having a very comfy time.

And being up this high means that you can get a pretty good tan!

So I'm passing the time by relaxing and having a few drinks. If the whole journey goes like this I think I could get used to it!

Take care and try to do 3 useful things every day.

Bertha

Comments

Anonymous said…
the balloon looks very squidgy and comfy - just keep your horns away from it, bertha!!!