Skip to main content

Work! Work! Work!


You've not heard from him for a while.....and even now he's working!

He's back, he's here..........and you love him!

It'ssssssss CYRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!



Morning mon petite chumlettes,

Where I asked myself, where's the one place you might expect to find a teacher and her pupils?

Answer: At the beach!

Only they're not here! But they could arrive at any moment and so until then I might as well make myself at home. If the young ones are to give a good account of themselves they'll need to be getting a good diet and who better to check out the available food and drink?

Rhetorical question....it's me!

Now I don't want you thinking that I'm just eating strawberries and drinking a good chilled white. I'm working (note that word, this is all from a sense of duty) my way through the entire beach bar menu!

Such selfless sacrifice!

Is that a kebab I can smell?

Right must get on, do have an enjoyable day....whatever it is that you do?


Until we meet again!

Cyril

PS Cyril is now available to appear a temporary pier throughout the summer months. Please feel free to contact him for further details.

Comments