Skip to main content

Agent Bertha


Morning all!

Now do try to sit up straight when working a s a secret agent.

Just because you're involved with a life or death struggle against ruthless pirate sheep, that's no reason to forget good posture.

Personally I think a more direct approach would be better. An effective, well organised stampede could see the whole thing over and done with pretty quickly!

The problem these days is that people get too worried about the consequences. From what I remember about Camille's little students, I'm certain that they'll be able to take care of themselves.

Anyway, on with the problem in hoof. What's this I see before me? It looks like a letter casually abandoned in a rubbish bin! Perhaps I should remove it and have a read?

Who knows what it might contain?

Onward

Bertha

Comments