Skip to main content

How to be green


Hellllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I am just soooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norma (my best friend) asked me if I could paint my chum Mr Sir Cyril of Heroicshire and I thought why should I let a complete lack of fine art artistic training get in the way??? Pass the crayons and stand well back!

But then she explained that she meant actually 'paint Cyril'!!!!!!!!

For a moment I thought maybe this was a dream, because I have some pretty entertaining dreams, but it turned out to be a real!!!

So I've got a big brush and Geraldine (she's a Pengiming) is helping with a bit of spraying.

I've not had this much fun since Mr Sir Cyril and myself tried to eat an entire island made out of madeira cake...possibly that may have been a dream.....whatever!

Anyhowthings, I'd better be getting a move on,

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Annie

PS Annie does not condone the painting of friends and would not in any way suggest that you should do so....buuuuuutttt if you do, make sure you use a good quality, real hair brush and always get a Geraldine to supervise you.

Comments