Skip to main content

Life as it should be


He's here!

He's feeling extra lovable!

And he's stayed awake just for you!

Ittt'ssssssssssssssssss CYRILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!



Morning chums,

Let's be honest, me laying on a bed, eating trifle........you'll not get that image out of your head for a good while...and neither should you want to!

I don't know who's room this is....mine now I suppose!

I should probably get some extra cushions and get the drapes changed, but all in good time.

So far I've managed to have a nice quiet time, apart from when young Annie wandered through dressed in an assortment of silly hats, but she seemed perfectly happy and that's what counts, well that and a good meal every hour or so. Luckily there's a sort of rope pulley thing which seems to produce regular quantities of sandwiches and cake. Maybe I'll order some cake sandwiches?!

Right, time for a nap, I've been awake for a good 15 minutes.

Your mate

Cyril

Comments