Skip to main content

How to do foreign


Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Annie here!

Today's blog is all about how to visit foreign people. So please make sure that you are sitting/standing/hanging out of your tree comfortably and have a nice slice of cake next to you.

Now the 1st thing to do is to make sure that you blend in. This will make Mr Sir Foreign Person feel more at ease. Geraldine and I have already done this and are now completely indistinguisabubble from the locals.

(nibble cake now)

The next thing to tackle is the language barrier.

I was quite surprised to find out that this is not an actual barrier, like a hedge or a trifle wall.

I mean really! Geraldine and I spent virtually the whole morning wandering around trying to find it! This wasn't made any easier by the fact that we'd taken the precaution of taking a step ladder with us.

So just to be clear about it. The language barrier is when Mr Sir or Madame Foreign Person talks to you and you don't understand anything that they're saying....which makes it alarmingly similar to many of the conversations that I have with Captain Eyepatch.

(finish cake now)

So I would recommend that you learn foreign as quickly as you can....maybe have a nap first though and if you need a step ladder, I can let you have one.

Thank you

Annie and Geraldine (I promised that I'd include her because she bought the croissants this morning)

Comments