Skip to main content

An update from Annie


Helloooooooooooooooo!

Norma (my best friend) once told me that pengimings can't fly.

Sometimes Norma knows nothing!

This is clearly being proven at the moment because Geraldine (top pengiming) is quite clearly having a good old fly right this very minute!

Which means I'm having to have a good old run. Hopefully she'll decide to come down soon because my legs are getting shorter and shorter and are now in danger of being worn completely away.

I wouldn't like that.

Anyway, I'd best get going, who knows where it will all end. Clearly I mean that in a rescuing Geraldine type context and not in a wider, philosophical, deep thinking type sense. That sort of thinking can cause no end of problems and ruin several good breakfasts.

Laters

Annie

PS I have decided to do something new and important...but you'll have to wait to find out what it is! : )

Comments