Skip to main content

Hoof mittens...your essential guide


Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!*

It's me...Annie

Now sometimes, perhaps once every 5 minutes or so, Norma (my best friend) will say something like 'what do you think of this hat?' and I'll reply, 'what do I care, let's go for a paddle'.

But it must be said that some items of clothing are more important than others and none more so than a nice quad of hoof mittens.

Basically you have a choice of two types, stripes or spots. Which one you go for depends a lot on what occasion you're wearing them to. As will be proved later this week stripes are best for setting new records on your local helter skelter or perhaps a winter wedding or a trip to the theatre. Spotted mittens are better suited for long walks, parties or, at a push, when organising a coup d'etat against an aggressive foreign power.

ALWAYS wear long hoof mittens and feel free to join a few together to make them extra long if necessary.

Finally for finding suppliers of hoof mittens I'd suggest standing about with a large sign saying 'do you make hoof mittens' or even try knitting your own.

Thank you

Annie (and Geraldine)

*Norma (still my best friend) got me an excellent selection of 'o's for Christmas. What's more they are microwaveable and dishwasher proof!

Comments

Armenoi said…
Here's some more from me.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO