Skip to main content

Norma...in her own words


Hello everyone!

I know it's a bit late, but Happy New Year to you all.

Did you have a good time?

I'm told I did...which is a bit embarrassing but after all a party's supposed to be enjoyed.

I have to say I'm already looking forward to our cruise. It'll be sooo nice to be at sea without having to worry about steering or navigating or hitting anything or sinking.

As for things that will be coming up rather sooner than that, well next week will be pretty exciting for all you sports fans. I realise that not many of you will have taken part in competition helter skeltering but there's never been a better time to get involved!

Actually Annie asked me to say that bit. It's the arrival of her new hoof mittens that's got her all a fluster but I think she'll be talking more about them on Monday.

Well, have a nice weekend...maybe if you find yourself stuck for something to do, you could buy a landscape painting.

I was asked to say that as well. Honestly do you ever get the feeling you're just being used?

Hugs

Norma

Comments