Skip to main content

From Norma


Hello all,

Well we're underway!

Actually that's about it so far because by underway I mean we've cast off, hit the harbour wall 3 times and then weighed anchor so we can make a few repairs.

On the positive side we're still afloat and Bertha's forgotten to take any heavy objects up into the cows nest, so she's not got much to throw down at Captain Bill. Apart from that Annie is hoping to get clearer instructions from Geraldine, I'm hoping to get clearer instructions from Annie, Horace has had an idea for a poem and Cyril has eaten almost everything in sight...including a couple of saucepans.

So it's shaping up to be one of our more successful voyages.

Now do have a fun weekend. Remember to make time for others, make time for yourself and buy a big bar of chocolate because you deserve it.

Hugs

Norma

Comments

Armenoi said…
Wow, I have just done all of those things!!!
I have a really big bar of chocolate.
I took my mother out for a ride in the car to get it and then we will eat it. Hoorah!!! (Eat the chocolate, not the car.)