Skip to main content

Rather a nice view


Morning everybody!

Now the first thing that I should say is please don't try this at home. Dangling from a rope that's tied underneath a balloon is not a good idea, but in our case it would seem like the only option.

Actually I'm quite enjoying it, the view is wonderful!

I've arranged a few signals with Norma so that they can move me around in different directions and the good news is that I've spotted a large island on the horizon. If all goes well we should be there soon.

Right that's all from me. Whatever you're doing today, give it your very best and remember that you have it within you to turn it into a wonderful day, you just have to put the effort into it!

And sit up straight and drink lots of water and find time to sit in the sun.

Bye for now

Bertha

Comments