Skip to main content

A nice chat


Hello everyone!

It's been a while and I do miss our little chats.

Well who would ever have thought that we'd get to 1,000 blogs! I can't remember half the things we've done.

Even when I haven't had a glass of wine!

I promise I'll be a bit more careful about that sort of thing. I sometimes think that I get a bit worked up with trying too hard to organise everything and then it all gets a bit much and then I have a little drink...etc, etc.

Anyway, back to now. It would be wonderful if we could stay for longer with Camille but it'll take a while to get home and Captain Bill wants to be back for Christmas (is it really that close already???). So hopefully we can be underway by the end of next week.

Which means there's just time for a quick trip around the shops. Given the way the weather is going I suspect a new winter hat might be a good idea.

Anyway, do have a great weekend and keep warm.

Bye

Norma

PS There really is no need to send us extra cake. We've all had plenty...including Cyril and Annie.

Comments