Skip to main content

Film As An Educational Tool


'So, as soon as Jean Claude 'ere showed me the leaflet, I said to maself that for the sake of ma little students I must attend!'

'......................................What other choice did you have?' Captain Bill replied.

'Exactament!' Camille continued. 'And of course I do not need to explain to you that the trip is entirely for educational purposes and not in any way an excuse for me to get a free 'oliday and 'ang around film stars...'ave you seen any yet?'

'Afraid not,' Captain Bill replied.

'I was 'oping for a few autographs...to show the parents when we get back you understand. Perhaps a photo? Myself, the leading man, 'aving dinner on a terrace overlooking a bay...'is private yacht in the background?'

'For purely educational purposes?' Captain Bill replied.

'Indeed!' Camille nodded. 'Also, the bit about them needing actors. Would you know if that was paid work by any chance? Jean Claude, Pierre, Blanche, all of them are very keen and I would be willing to 'ave a relaxed attitude toward working hours etcetera  because legally it can be counted as 'omework which also means it is tax exempt. I 'ave purely by coincidence researched this during our voyage 'ere.'

'Fortuitous,' Captain Bill suggested.

'As is our meeting,' Camille replied. 'Ma little students are forever asking me when they will once again get to spend time with the brave Capitaine Bile and 'ere you are!'

'..............................................................................Wonderful!' Capitaine Bile replied.

Comments